Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week of Beltaine and Cinco de Mayo

New #31 I let a fear of mine move in with me.
 I have always been terrified of spiders to the point that I would run around screaming if some said there was a spider on me, run off shrieking if a spider was moving close to me.  As I got older I lessened the amount of screaming and shrieking but not really the amount of fear.  I tried many different ways to get over the fear but apparently living on my own and having to deal with spiders on my own was the best way.  I still don't like them but I can capture them and release them outside all by myself.  I have now let a comb-footed spider move into my downstairs bathroom so it can help deal with the ants that keep trying to infiltrate my house.  I am even able to be in the bathroom knowing he is in there.  The spider does not look radioactive but if I gain any new super powers I will know where they came from.

New #32 Writing
I started writing again, and not just this blog.  I think this blog might have helped me realize that I miss writing I used to write all the time but then situations and life happened.  I have been unable to get started again until now.  It is nothing good yet but at least the years long writers block has been removed.  I feel more like myself than I have in a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment