Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 4 (Jan 22- Jan. 28)

I know the week isn't quite over but it has already been a busy one.

 So here we go....

New # 7 Worked out with a personal trainer for the first time.  I get three free sessions with my new YMCA membership, which I got for all of the Zumba classes and Yoga I will get to and have been taking, but I thought why not relearn how to weight-lift. I have not done a formal weight regime since high school, just dumb bell kicks that I will on for a bit and then stop and now sporadic random shovel-gloving for the Balla Guerra.  The trainer seemed a good idea because I torn some muscles in my right shoulder many years back and certain movements have always hurt that side.  So I figured why not take advantage of someone who is paid to workout and is knowledgeable in this area and can help me figure out what I can do to build up my strength without injury myself further.  It was a fantastic idea because I basically can not use any of the machine weights for the upper body so I learned to use the cable machines and learned some specific dumb bell lifting moves that will target my injury.

New #8  I actually styled my hair all by myself, not just my usually scrunch and go or ponytail.  I blow dried it out twice and did an up-do- a side twist pony tail, whatever that is.  The up-do started to fall about halfway through the day but it was super cute at first and is pretty easy so I will try it again and hope that with practice I get better at it.  Hooray I am a girl!




New #8.5  Got a new roommate!  That will help me not be stressed so this is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment